Optional software extensions
REA VERIFIER offers you professionale software extensions for database query (REA Product Database), central control software to acquire, visualize, store and print verifiaction reports (REA TransWin 32) and software solution for extended standard-compliant verification (REA ScanLink) as well as software for user-specific datat structures (REA Codes Analysis). Always available is the REA CodeScan App. REA CodeScan App checks codes quick and translate the content in plain text and, in addition, indentifies any errors in the data structure.
REA TransWin 32
REA TransWin 32 ist the central control software to acquire, visualize, store and print verification reports. It can be used on a typical MS Windows operated PC. Several REA VERIFIERs can be connected by standard network cables to a company network and be controlled by one or several REA TransWin installations. REA TransWin can be installed with one license on several PCs.
- Manages report view, saving, export and printing
- Complete remote configuration and control of REA verifiers models
REA Audit Trail
The Audit Trail software is an optional extension for the REA VeriCube in combination with the TransWin 32 software. Especially in the health industry, where GxP compliant equipment is required in production, the software offers safety, effectiveness and high quality for producers and customers.
An audit trail makes it possible to trace, document and record all actions that are relevant to a measurement result - including how the results were obtained and who carried out the measurement. This makes targeted verification and correction measures possible.
- Inspection and monitoring of actions and processes
- Possibility of targeted verification and correction measures
- Complete traceability
REA Product Database
The REA Product Database adds an additional feature to a REA verification device – a database query function. Product numbers that are read are translated into a plain text description. This function allows an increased control of the codes to verify that correct codes are on the packaging material and confirms that the data information (e.g. best before date) matched the print and product number.
- Additional verification is carried out using database data
- Each item number is checked against individual data since there is a separate entry in the database for each product
ISO standardization defines a clear user data structure which is encodes in different barcodes and data matrix codes. REA ScanLink knows this data structures and provides a detailed analysis. Information about the origin if the code and data fields (item number, data information, lots etc.) are reported. If a code does not incorporate such a data structure then this is highlighted and reported as an error.
- Optional available software solution for extended standard-compliant code verification
- Gernerally valid regulations for data structures are specified by ISO standards (ISO/IEC 15459-x)
REA Code Analysis
The REA Code Analysis is an optional software extension for all REA verification devices. In many applications, data is used which is built according to an internally define structure (proprietary data). REA Code Analysis provides these requirements in a table. The code content is thus checked for its correctness.
- User-specific data structure
- The process if verification checks then in addition if the proprietary data sequence is properly encoded or not