REA VERIFIER offers systems for the stationary inspection of barcodes, stacked codes and data matrix codes.
These include the test equipment and the remote control and evaluation software REA TransWin 32 for PCs.
- Automatic calibration of the contrast before every reading for the highest possible measurement accuracy
- Integrated distance sensor that precisely specifies every position and enables static contrast measurements
- Standard 45° steady illumination angle over the entire measuring range (155 mm or 240 mm)
- Standard 90° steady sensor angle over the entire measuring range (155 mm or 240 mm)
- The field to be read is completely sealed off from disturbing ambient light
- Quick adaption of the resolution and field of view without adjustment of the lens with the interchangeable camera modules
- Red light and additional white light illumination are installed as standard
- Standard steady 45° illumination angle is available from four directions
- A constant 10° illumination angle can be selected and combined for directly marked codes
- The device allows the user a high degree of mobility (up to max. 100 m cable length)
- Can be used in different positions without being readjusted
- The results are displayed on the PC as well as on the device display